Having stayed in Colorado for several months now, I have truly fallen in love with it here. The mountains, the rivers, the forests, the streams, the cities and towns, the wildlife… everything here is truly enchanting and I still have days when I look around me and breathe in that Colorado Mountain Air, feeling in awe about how I’ve been lucky enough and blessed to have gotten the opportunity to enjoy this place.
I’ve taken a lot of photos over the past several months since I’ve been here and yet at the same time how I wish I had taken more! Here are 15 of my favorite photos I’ve gathered up that show the beauty of Colorado. Perhaps you may see it through my eyes and see why I find it so enchanting and beautiful.
I’ve truly fallen in love with Colorado which I didn’t anticipate before coming here. But, then again, it really does remind me a lot of Switzerland – the mountains look similar to the Alps. Colorado is really its own country. With the history, mountains, people and wildlife, it definitely is a state that is worth visiting. No regrets.
- ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK
2. GARDEN OF THE GODS
3. TRAIL RIDGE ROAD (IN THE NATIONAL PARK)
4. GHOST TOWN MUSEUM IN COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO
5. YMCA OF THE ROCKIES
(seriously, the view you have being at the Y is amazing)
6. DREAMLAKE (IN THE NATIONAL PARK)
7. SNOW! ~ COVERING TEDDY’S TEETH ~
8. LOVELAND SKI AREA RESORT
9. ESTES PARK – ONE OF THE ORIGINAL CABINS THAT WAS HERE – NEARBY ME!
10. DOWNTOWN DENVER
11. GEORGETOWN – AN OLD MINING TOWN – (AND HOME OF THE OLD RAILROAD)
12. MURALS IN GOLDEN, COLORADO
13. HIKING NEAR THE ESTES PARK AREA
14. CHAPEL ON A ROCK
15. WILDLIFE IN THE COLORADO MOUNTAINS
Colorado is so beautiful – there’s just not enough photos that I could share! I could literally share hundreds and still feel like I wasn’t capturing this state’s beauty. Colorado truly has a special place in my heart and I will miss it very much.